Friday, November 25, 2011

Gossip » Kim's Emotional "Kourtney & Kim Take New York" Promo

Kim's Emotional 'Kourtney & Kim Take New York' Promo 
Kim's Emotional "Kourtney & Kim Take New York" Promo


The season will no doubt be one of the most dramatic yet, and an extended clip of the upcoming “Kourtney and Kim Take New York” has been released.

With plenty of emotions and tears, the reality TV stars face tough decisions, awkward situations and personal issues..

At one point, Kim Kardashian and now-ex
Kris Humphries are discussing where to live in the future with Kris pushing for the couple to move to Minnesota, saying, “Baby, after you have kids, no one will even care about you.”

The video then shoots to Kim crying to Kourtney telling, “He fell in love with me and I fell in love with him, and now my feelings have changed… I failed at this. You don’t think I feel bad?”

No comments:

Post a Comment