Friday, March 26, 2010

Cherry Picked!

I've always had a weakness for sweet stuff and it doesn't stop at food. These cherry print dresses by Moschino look yummy!
Once again that brand I LOVE, Jarlo has come to the rescue and saved my bank balance with these delicious 1950's inspired dresses.

The secret ingredients for the halterneck Sherry dress are a lovely full skirt and a fitted bodice, making it the perfect figure-flattering style. I would wear this with deep red lips for a totally vintage look. It's only £55 and comes in black and white.

Another style I have "cherry-picked" from Jarlo's collection is the Vivien dress. I lurrve a sweetheart neckline because I can wear my favourite necklace for the icing on a scrumptious cake. The Vivien dress is ours for just £60 and also comes in black or white.
Thanks Jarlo, they're truely good enough to eat! 
Love Claire x

No comments:

Post a Comment