Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I hope I'm not too late!!

I'm sure most of you are already aware as I have been a tad slow off the mark posting this but for those of you have been hibernating all winter...

How exciting that Henry Holland has has collaborated with department store Debenhams!
They definately needed SOMEONE to give them a younger, more feisty image!
And aren't we glad he came along when he did!


I adore the mixture of ditsy spring florals, girlish ginghams and block colours- the epitomy of summer style and totally on-trend.
The entire collection is bright, bold and oh-so brilliant.

(also available matching bottoms £12
LOVE IT! Check Playsuit £25

You can see he has taken inspiration from his own collections past and present but at our kind of price range. As of tomorrow we can all take a piece of Henry home with us, just make sure you leave this dress in a 6 for me!
WANT IT! Black Floral Tea Dress £30
(also available in yellow)

These are just a FEW of my favourite pieces but you can view the entire range including accessories and menswear at www.debenhams.com.
Also, you can get 20% off when you spend £50 online.

Thanks Henry!

Love Claire x

No comments:

Post a Comment